Life Church was planted in the 1940's by our current pastor's grandfather, Rev. W.R. Holley. The founder brought his family from Dallas, Texas to bring the Gospel message of the Apostles to the Wichita Falls community. It's first building was located on Kemp Boulevard, followed by their second location at Fifth and Burnett where the MPEC is located currently. In 1979, First United Pentecostal Church changed its name to Life and moved into a new building at our current location. Life Church continues to be a light on the hill that cannot be hid. Come see who we are and what we are about. We would love to have you as a part of the family!
It is our belief that church should be a place of healing and hope. It is our greatest desire to offer worship services, activities, training and care to anyone in need. We are all in need of a Savior!
We are a family of worshippers empowered by the Holy Spirit to reach our world, one life at a time. We do this through serving our community, sponsoring over 40 missionaries around the world, planting daughter churches and caring for those we come in contact with individually.